Santa María Monterrey Coworking Office Space
Blvd. Antonio L. Rodriguez 1888
, Monterrey Address
Whether you’re looking to open up shop in Monterrey or expand your existing business, nothing beats finding a coworking office space near Puente de la Unidad. This whole building is dedicated to WeWork’s community, and additional support like a team on hand to help you with reception services, package handling, printing, and unlimited beverages means you can focus on growing your business. With a terrace and event spaces, and the fact that it’s dog-friendly, your team will also be happy in this space. Our private offices as much as the common areas are designed to boost productivity and add a touch of prestige to meetings held by entrepreneurs and executives in this space. This location is also easy to reach by car from San Pedro, Cumbres, or downtown Monterrey. If you’re traveling by bike, storage space is within the onsite parking area. Join us at our WeWork location at Blvd. Antonio L. Rodriguez 1888 and take your business to the next level.
What will it cost?
- Parking available
- Avenida Humberto Lobo y Boulevard Antonio L. Rodriguez
- Bike storage available
Boulevard Antonio L. Rodriguez 1888 Santa María Monterrey NLE 64650
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Events at Blvd. Antonio L. Rodriguez 1888
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Innovar O MorirOctober 30th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- El Registro De Tu MarcaOctober 17th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- ¡Haz Crecer Tu Negocio!October 16th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Sesión informativa: Women@Work by KIIKOctober 16th, 1:00PM - 2:00PM
- Stand Up For Equal Rights: Stand Up ComedyOctober 10th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.