2120 University Ave Berkeley CA 94704
View on map
Finding a Berkeley Coworking Office
Less than a block away from one of the world’s top public universities, entrepreneurs and academics alike call this Berkeley coworking office home. Embracing the city’s free spirit, our newly renovated seven-story building features an array of original art, including an eye-popping mural running up its entire façade. Members come together from all walks of life from photographers and graphic designers to lawyers and consultants. Looking to grab a bite or drink? Take advantage of Berkeley’s happening bar and restaurant scene or head downstairs for a bowl of Ippudo ramen or a cup of Blue Bottle Coffee. There’s bike storage in the front lobby for cyclists and a BART station is conveniently located two blocks away. If you’re looking for the perfect environment to release your creativity, WeWork Berkeley is just right for you and your team.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Berkeley shared office space
The neighborhood’s eclectic culture comes through in the space’s interior design, which is anything but corporate. A blend of California cool and academic intellectual, WeWork Berkeley is an inviting place to conduct research, host a focus group, or tackle any number of professional projects and business ventures. Chill lounges and spacious offices create the perfect coworking space for any company.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at Berkeley
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
The Career Whisperer Docu Series Launch Party
Smart Risks: How small grants are helping to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
How to Ensure Your Company Is Taken Seriously
Traditional Happy Hour
TGIM with Olio: The Food Sharing Revolution
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.