2120 University Ave Berkeley CA 94704
View on map
Berkeley coworking office
Less than a block away from one of the world’s top public universities, entrepreneurs and academics alike call this Berkeley office space their home. Our newly renovated seven-story building features awesome original art, including an eye-popping mural running up the entire façade. The neighborhood’s eclectic culture comes through in the interior design, which is anything but corporate. Relaxing lounges and spacious offices create the perfect coworking space for any company. Members here range from photographers and graphic designers to lawyers and consultants.
Take advantage of Berkeley’s happening bars and restaurants or head downstairs to enjoy some Ippudo ramen or Blue Bottle Coffee. There’s bike storage in the front lobby, and a BART station is two blocks away. If you’re looking for the perfect environment to release your creativity, WeWork Berkeley is just right for you and your team.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.