615 S College St
Shared Workspace at Stonewall Station
Located near uptown, WeWork Stonewall Station brings thoughtful shared workspace to one of the most sought-after cities in the country. We’ve transformed two floors of this gleaming, glass-front building into the ultimate Charlotte office space, with unique areas for coworking, focusing, and meeting. We’re directly off the light rail stop at Stonewall Station, have an attached parking lot, and offer bike storage, making for convenient commutes however you travel.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork Stonewall Station for Charlotte Office Space?
Charlotte’s rich history is steeped in Victorian homes, car racing, and big business. Today, it boasts one of the greenest urban tree canopies in the country. Our designs bring Charlotte’s breath-of-fresh-air into growth-friendly workspace. NASCAR and neon informed our graphics and furniture, while brass fixtures add pops of sophistication. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like stocked kitchens, event space, and new mothers’ room, enjoy fantastic views from the ninth floor balcony or an onsite shower after using the fitness center. To get your wheels spinning in a city that’s developing at lightning speeds, join us at WeWork Stonewall Station.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness Center
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.