Shared Workspace at Stonewall Station
615 S College St
, Charlotte Address
Located near uptown, WeWork Stonewall Station brings thoughtful shared workspace to one of the most sought-after cities in the country. We’ve transformed two floors of this gleaming, glass-front building into the ultimate Charlotte office space, with unique areas for coworking, focusing, and meeting. We’re directly off the light rail stop at Stonewall Station, have an attached parking lot, and offer bike storage, making for convenient commutes however you travel.
What will it cost?
- Right off the Stonewall Station stop off the Lightrail.
- Parking available.
- Interstate 277
- Bike storage available.
615 S College St Charlotte NC 28202
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness CenterIf working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Events at 615 S College St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- MovemberNovember 30th, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Get Involved: Hurricane Florence & Hurricane Michael Disaster ReliefDecember 31st,12:00AM - 12:01AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.