401 Collins St
401 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
View on map
Collins Street Shared Office Space
Marking WeWork’s introduction to the city of Melbourne, WeWork’s coworking office at Collins Street spans 11 full floors of a historic building with a dash of style. Once the mid-century headquarters for the US Army, our location is the perfect home base for any business, no matter their size. Melbourne’s premier avenue, Collins Street lies in the heart of the CBD, giving your team a speedy commute and easy access to lunch favorites like Paperboy and ritzier dinner venues like Maha. Ideally located between Flinders Street and Southern Cross stations, you’ll find stops from all forms of public transportation nearby. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like chic conference rooms, modern lounges, and endless micro-roasted coffee, enjoy a ping pong room and event space. Looking for workspace in Melbourne that’s got a little of everything? Join us at WeWork Collins Street.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.