332 S Michigan Ave
332 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60604
View on map
Grant Park: Coworking Space on Michigan Avenue
Ideally located on Michigan Avenue, this coworking space is situated in the heart of the Loop, Chicago's central business district. WeWork Grant Park occupies the eighth and ninth floors of the historic McCormick Building and attracts businesses of all types, including branding, marketing, insurance, and technology. Getting to and from work is a snap with seven L lines running through the Loop nearby and the LaSalle, Millennium, and Van Buren Metra train stations all within walking distance. Plus there’s plenty of parking garages around the corner. With a wealth of neighboring restaurants and bars, you’ll easily be able to celebrate team wins or take clients out. Needless to say, WeWork Grant Park is where you want to be for business.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space in the East Loop
Our location at Grant Park brings WeWork’s unique style and amenities to the historical McCormick Building. Designs here are influenced by the work of world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright, energizing and inspiring teams with their simple primary colors and warm materials. Packed with rich amenities, you and your team will have access to bottomless fresh fruit water and micro-roasted coffee, helpful Community Managers, a new mothers’ room, and a dog-friendly policy. Last but not least, this location’s grand windows will inspire your team and impress clients with impressive views of Lake Michigan, Grant Park, and the surrounding community. Schedule a tour today and see how WeWork Grant Park can reinvigorate your workday.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.