Finding Kinzie Coworking Office Space
20 W Kinzie St
North Side, Chicago Address
This Chicago coworking space sits in the heart of the city’s entrepreneurial scene, occupying eight floors of a sleek glass and stone building on Kinzie Street. Tech and advertising companies are especially drawn to this neighborhood, but a diverse group of startups and established companies call WeWork 20 W Kinzie home too. Located right by the Red, Brown, and Purple CTA lines, plus several Divvy bike stations and bus stops, your morning commute becomes a breeze. The House of Blues is around the corner, hence the musical influences in the design of this WeWork location. There’s also a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance, providing great options for a client lunch, team dinner, or happy hour. If you’re looking for a home base near lots of transportation options and other enthusiastic entrepreneurs, look no further than WeWork 20 W Kinzie.
What will it cost?
20 West Kinzie Street Chicago IL 60654
- Red Line, Brown/Purple Line, Blue Line
- Greenway Garage (2 blocks away)
- Michigan Ave & Lakeshore Dr (1 mile away)
- 22, 36 at Dearborn & Hubbard (1 block away) | 29 at State & Kinzie
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Workspace on Kinzie Street
Once used as Chicago’s Google headquarters, we’ve transformed our space at Kinzie into the coworking environment that businesses dream of. Drawing from Chicago’s rich cultural history, the design brings to mind smoky jazz clubs and regal theaters of yesteryear. Members and guests are welcomed by warm wood detailing coupled with refined raw materials like brick and concrete. Contemporary furniture and modern lighting bring a fresh vibe for the present. The space features signature WeWork amenities like cozy lounge areas, quiet conference rooms, and onsite staff, while our pet-friendly policy is sure to delight your team. Finally, the main floor even opens onto an impressive balcony and outdoor terrace, perfect for one-on-ones or a quick break of fresh air. With its unique aesthetic and thriving community, there’s plenty to like at WeWork Kinzie.
Events at 20 W Kinzie St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Sofar Sounds ShowNovember 9th, 8:00PM - 10:30PM
- CIMA Educational Series: The Future of E-CommerceNovember 5th, 5:30AM - 7:30PM
- Docker's Always On Sessions: Digital MarketingOctober 10th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Ted Talk: The Future of Work & HRSeptember 25th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- Connect for a CauseSeptember 6th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.