Office Space in Grenelle
123 Boulevard de Grenelle
, Paris Address
Situated in a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood near the sprawling lawns of Champ de Mars, our coworking space in Grenelle holds undeniable appeal for growing businesses and independent entrepreneurs. Teams of all sizes will feel at home in this dog-friendly space, featuring hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Commuting is easy with the nearby La Motte Picquet - Grenelle Station connection to lines 6, 8, and 10. Plus, the famous Rue Cler market puts you in close proximity to retail shops, cafés, and restaurants. For a beautiful office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule your visit to 123 Boulevard de Grenelle today.
- Metro 6, 8, 10: La Motte Picquet - Grenelle
- Boulevard de Grenelle / Quai de Grenelle
123 Boulevard de Grenelle Paris 75 75015
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.