Find Ideal Coworking Space in Waterloo
Two Southbank Place
South London, London Address
Situated on London's South Bank - the city's epicentre of culture, arts, and business - and just steps from iconic Waterloo Station, WeWork Waterloo is the world's largest co-working space, providing a variety of vibrant facilities for businesses both corporate and startup. Just steps from the London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, and the National Theatre, and with views across the Thames of London's most notable monuments, WeWork Waterloo provides signature WeWork amenities such as private offices, conference rooms, kitchen pantries, and pet-friendly spaces in an iconic riverside setting. As an urban work-lifestyle campus, WeWork Waterloo will boast facilities suited to a variety of tastes: inspiring workspaces for both enterprise and small businesses, wellness and fitness offerings, bountiful cafe options championing fresh cuisine, and outdoor spaces to inspire and delight the senses. This WeWork's views cannot be beat: the London Eye, Big Ben, and the Thames are all within sight of this incredible co-working space. WeWork Waterloo is in the heart of one of London's most connected destinations, with direct underground links to the City, Canary Wharf, and the West End, as well as the excellent transport links provided by Waterloo Station just minutes away. Look no further for London's most well-connected and well-rounded workspace that suits your lifestyle: book in your visit of WeWork Waterloo now.
What will it cost?
2 Southbank Place London SE1 7NW
- Waterloo Station - 1 minute walk, Embankment - 10 minute walk, Charing Cross - 10 minute walk
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.