Coworking Space in Austin
In a city of startups and line dancing, it’s only natural that our coworking space in North Austin pays homage to mixing it up. Sitting on two floors in a brand new building, WeWork Domain offers common areas, phone booths, and private offices suited for teams of all sizes—from one to 55. Located in an area that’s quickly becoming a new center for food, shopping, and nightlife, you’ll be able to host client lunches over anything from food truck fare to fine dining. We also make your commutes easy and stress-free through parking reservations—just reach out and we’ll set you up. At WeWork Domain, your business will feel right at home.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stocked Kitchens
- Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Unique Workspace at WeWork Domain
Formerly an IBM campus, WeWork Domain’s design plays off themes of technology and nature, creating a mood that’s both productive and tranquil. With conference rooms that capture plenty of sunlight and common areas filled with nature-centric art, we bring the outdoors in. This location also has a video game room, complete with comfy bean bags and a Wii system—perfect for creativity-boosting breaks with the team. If you’re looking to take your brainstorm session or client meeting outdoors, we also have a terrace fitted with lounge furniture, dining tables, and lots of greenery. Plus, we’re dog friendly. Take your workday to the next level at WeWork Domain.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Arcade Room
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.