Coworking Space in Austin
600 Congress Ave
, Austin Address
This downtown Austin office space offers plenty of individuality bundled up in three floors—where else could you find interior design inspired by Wes Anderson films, hip-hop lyrics on the walls to motivate the hustle, and windows that pay homage to the city’s lively music scene? In a modern building in the heart of downtown, this coworking space captures the Austin feel we love so dearly. The diverse community here ranges from tech startups to graphic designers to art collectors. There’s parking in the building, secure bike storage, and easy access to buses. Blocks from the Texas State Capitol, the office space is also a ten-minute walk from the biking and hiking trails around Austin’s Town Lake. World-famous 6th Street, lined with music venues, is right around the corner. For a central location, lots of amenities, and a quirky vibe, you’ll love this location.
What will it cost?
600 Congress Ave Austin TX 78701
- Capital Metro Rail is nearby. The closest rail stop is at 4th St. between Trinity St. and Neches St
- One American Center ($205/mo)
- Mopac, I-35
- Going Northbound: Lavaca between 3rd and 4th street, and at Lavaca & 8th Street. Going Southbound: Guadalupe between 4th & 5th street, and at Guadalupe and 8th Street
- Storage available. Austin B Cycle stations are nearby
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Roof DeckFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
More than Just Downtown Austin Office Space
Need inspiration? You’ve come to the right place. WeWork Congress is a visual marvel, filled with warm woods, turquoise and southwest-sunset shades, and touches of soft leather. WeWork Labs, a bustling incubator on the 14th floor, brings energy to the space, while a small tucked-away lounge on the west side of the building offers a quiet spot for relaxing. Take advantage of the colorful lounges, spacious meeting rooms, and even a peaceful yoga room. There might be no better spot, though, than our expansive terrace overlooking the skyline. All in all, WeWork Congress is a dynamic workspace that’ll reinvigorate your business.
Events at 600 Congress Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Keep WeWork Weird: A Holiday MarketDecember 20th, 3:00PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.