801 Barton Springs Rd
Coworking Space in Austin
On the hunt for a Bouldin office space that will keep you creatively inspired without sacrificing modern amenities? Just across the river from Downtown Austin, this location features three floors of beautifully designed workspace, collaborative lounge areas, and perks like micro-roasted coffee and supportive staff. With a central location close to some of the city’s best shopping and dining experiences in South Congress, entertaining clients and commemorating team wins is easy. Plus, capitalize on some of Austin’s best outdoor spots with Zilker Park, Auditorium Shores, and Barton Springs Pool all just a quick walk away. Whether you’re looking to stake out a solo spot or grow your existing team, find a perfect fit at our one-of-a-kind space in Bouldin.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.