Finding San Mateo Coworking Space
San Mateo , SF Bay Area Address
WeWork’s coworking office in San Mateo sits at the doorstep of the city’s bustling downtown, surrounded by several upscale hotels and located directly off the 92, 101 and I-280 freeways. Spanning two floors of a nine-story building, this shared office space boasts unique common areas, sleek private offices, and smart conference rooms, making it easy for your team to collaborate and find inspiration. Plus, there’s outdoor space. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and ample train and bus stations within walking distance. After work, entertain clients or celebrate team wins at one of the area’s many restaurants, which range in fare from fine seafood to casual Mexican cuisine. The building is also central to some of California’s most scenic coastlines, making it easy to unwind when the week is done. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
1825 South Grant Street San Mateo CA 94402
- Giants Special, Local, and Limited Train at Hayward Park Station (0.6 miles away)
- Hayward Park Station Parking (0.6 miles away)
- J. Arthur Younger Fwy (0.3 miles away)
- 53 at S Grant St/Concar Dr (0.1 miles away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.