2120 Berkeley Way
2120 Berkeley Way Berkeley CA 94704
2120 Berkeley Way
Berkeley, SF Bay AreaAddress
Find Coworking Space in Downtown Berkeley
Under the gaze of California’s world-renowned university, WeWork’s shared office in Downtown Berkeley is abuzz with success. The entire building is dedicated to WeWork, converted from the old University Press into refreshing, highly functional coworking space. Art-filled lounge areas keep your team inspired; ample conference rooms and private offices fuel productivity. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and several bus routes within walking distance. Surrounded by restaurants and a stone’s throw from Repertory Theatre, it’s easy to mix work with play in Downtown Berkeley—and WeWork’s dynamic coworking space completes the experience. Schedule a visit today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.