152 N 3rd St
152 North 3rd Street San Jose CA 95112
152 N 3rd St
San Jose, SF Bay AreaAddress
Finding Office Space in Downtown San Jose
WeWork’s coworking space in Downtown San Jose channels the innovative energy of Silicon Valley—and helps foster further growth. The entire nine-story building is elevated workspace, featuring art-filled lounges, highly functional conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with onsite parking and quick access to highways 87, 85, 101, and 280. Need a break between meetings? Explore the surrounding shops, or take the team for lunch at one of the many taquerias nearby. Professionals in technology, finance, and the arts are at home in Downtown San Jose—the economic center of Silicon Valley. Join them at WeWork’s shared office space today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.