Finding Office Space in Seattle CBD
1201 3rd Ave
Downtown Seattle, Seattle Address
Looking for Downtown Seattle office space to help your business thrive? Buzzing with cross-sector innovation, this Central Business District location is ideal for teams of all sizes. Beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities, including onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and entertainment options, there’s always something new to explore after hours. Plus, with Link light rail and the C, D, and E bus routes all within walking distance, it’s easy to stay connected throughout the city. Book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
1201 3rd Avenue Seattle WA 98161
- Link at University St Station (1 block away)
- Laz Parking at 1st Ave/Seneca St (2 blocks away)
- Alaskan Way Viaduct (4 blocks away)
- 41, 74, 101, 102, 150, 255 at University St Station (1 block away) | 2, 13 at 4th Ave/Seneca St (2 blocks away)
- Kitsap Fast Ferry at Pier 52 Seattle Dock (6 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.