Finding Coworking Space on Broadway
Manhattan, New York City Address
WeWork 115 Broadway is elevated coworking space with beautiful designs and vibrant community. Here, teams in finance, law, tech, and production enjoy four floors of private offices, comfy lounges, and ample amenities in a neo-Gothic building. Nestled in transportation-friendly FiDi directly across from Zuccotti Park, the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, N, R, W, J, and Z trains are just a short walk away. For those who commute via bike or boat, there’s a Citi Bike Station at Liberty Street and a ferry terminal at Battery Park, making the trip a breeze no matter where you’re coming from. After work, celebrate team wins at Eataly or treat clients to a sophisticated meal at The Capital Grille or Trinity Place. At WeWork 115 Broadway, you’ll have everything you need to thrive—and then some. Come scope out the space today.
What will it cost?
115 Broadway Street 5th Floor New York NY 10006
- 4,5 to Wall Street (1 block away); Fulton Street Station with connections to 2, 3, 4, 5, A, J, C, Z (3 blocks away); N, R, W at Cortland Street (3 blocks away)
- 1-478 (.3 miles away)
- X1 bus at Broadway/Cedar St. (1 block away); X10, X11, X12 at Broadway/Liberty St. (2 blocks away); BxM18, X3, X4 at Broadway/Cortland (2.5 blocks away)
- Citi Bike Station at Liberty St/Broadway (2 blocks away)
- Battery Park Ferry Terminal (.8 miles away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Rise by WeStrengthen your body, focus your mind, and enliven your spirit at our in-house wellness club.
WeWork’s Refreshing Office Space Near Trinity Place
Housed in an iconic neo-Gothic building, WeWork 115 Broadway seamlessly blends the building’s original marble and limestone with fresh, contemporary designs to create a one of a kind office space. Here, each floor has a distinct setup to match any work style. Whether you’re looking for a nook for a one-on-one or a meeting area for a casual team brainstorm, we have a range of workstations to ensure that you and your team can get work done happily and efficiently. Designs aside, we also provide micro-roasted coffee, fresh fruit water, printing services, and support from friendly onsite staff. We even have a room for new mothers. Join WeWork 115 Broadway today for space that sets you apart.
Events at 115 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Detox Your Home by activist Christine DimmickJune 14th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Let’s Discuss the Refugee CrisisJune 13th, 6:30PM - 7:45PM
- Women Advancing Microfinance – New York (WAMNY)June 12th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.