1 University Ave
Find Toronto Financial District Serviced Office Space
Striking the perfect balance between cosmopolitan excitement and authentic community, our Financial District serviced office space is every entrepreneur’s dream. Buzzing with cross-sector innovation, our diverse coworking environment offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team. Delivering views of Lake Ontario, this collaborative workspace features beautiful private offices and generous conference rooms. After hours, impress your clients with dinner at Canoe or commemorate team milestones with drinks at Kellys Landing. Schedule a visit today to reimagine your workday.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.