75 E Santa Clara St
San Jose, SF Bay AreaAddress
Coworking Space in the Historic District
Step inside WeWork Valley Towers and experience firsthand why San Jose is quickly becoming the area’s creative corridor. WeWork occupies five full floors of this coworking space in one of two matching towers, offering amazing views of the city and surrounding Silicon Valley. A sizable tech community and a number of creative companies makes this building their home base. For after-work drinks, the office space is located directly above ISO Beers, a popular hangout for teams. There’s also light rail station just across the street and several parking garages within a couple of blocks. If you’re looking to be inspired by a diverse community of creators, WeWork San Jose is just the place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space in the Historic District
WeWork brings some of San Jose’s best features to your shared working space. Bold patterns, vibrant colors, and references to local architecture highlight some of the aesthetic delights that make San Jose such a special city. Spacious conference rooms are perfect for team meetings and the patio is ideal for hosting networking event. Amenities at this San Jose office space include a gym with showers, a locker room, a game room, and an outdoor wellness space. That’s not to mention WeWork standards—fruit water, endless coffee, onsite staff, personal help from Community Managers, and more. Valley Towers is exactly where you want to be to freshen up your workday.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.