404 Fifth Ave
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
5th Ave office space
Our 5th Avenue coworking space fills five floors with warm and welcoming vibes in a handsome building in Midtown East. It’s close to just about everything—the B, D, F, M, N, R, and Q subway lines are a couple of blocks away at Herald Square, and the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S lines are a bit farther away at Grand Central. Parking is also easy to find in the neighborhood. Members here recommend Pokeworks, a popular sushi spot just around the corner, but with the wealth of restaurants in the area, it’s easy to turn lunchtime into a culinary adventure. For the convenience of Midtown, you can’t beat the location of WeWork 5th Avenue.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space on 5th Avenue
Built in 1914, the Stewart & Company building is a designated New York City landmark. Our office space inside weaves the vibe of the neighboring Garment District into its design, playing on fashion, patterns, prints, and retail displays. The reception desk, for example, is designed to look like an industrial clothing rack, while metal grids displaying art mimic those found in retail shops. The space has an open floor plan, high ceilings, and lots of natural light to illuminate your workday. And with 17 conference rooms and a dedicated brainstorming space, finding a place to meet with your team is easy. Book a tour today and see why WeWork 5th Avenue is the perfect fit for your business.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.