Ocean Gate Minatomirai
3 Chome−7−1 Yokohama-shi Nishi Ward Minatomirai Yokohama 220-0012
View on map
Minatomirai Office Space
Just steps away from the relaxing waterfront of Rinko Park, WeWork’s Minatomirai coworking space offers a creative oasis for entrepreneurs and established enterprises alike. Spanning four floors of a 15-story building, members can enjoy ample common areas, phone booths, and private offices suited for teams of all sizes—not to mention a dedicated game room for recharging with coworkers. This location is also ideal for commuters, with convenient access to Minatomirai Station right downstairs. After work, enjoy 360-degree views and an array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options in the striking Yokohama Tower. Whatever your industry, our shared office space in Nishi Ward provides unbeatable support for you and your team.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.