33 Queen St London EC4R 1AP
View on map
About the Space
Those looking for London office space fit for artists and financiers alike will feel right at home at WeWork Mansion House. This central city location enjoys all of the convenience of Cannon Street station and Mansion House station, with all of the hip vibes of the South Side. Large windows light up our five floors of coworking space, and our roof terrace features beautiful views of St. Paul’s Cathedral. A stone’s throw away from Millennium Bridge and the Southwark Bridge, and less than a 15 minute walk to the Tate Museum, WeWork Mansion House is surrounded by inspiration. After work, go for a stroll through the neighborhood’s quaint gardens, or head to one of the great pubs on Bow Lane or Cloak Lane. The community at WeWork Mansion House can’t wait to meet you.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
- Outdoor Space
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.