1099 Stewart Street Seattle WA 98101
View on map
Finding Office Space in Denny Triangle
Situated on two floors of a gleaming glass building in the heart of downtown Seattle, our Denny Triangle office space puts you in prime position to capitalize on the city's trifecta of creativity, community, and coolness. Here, teams of all sizes from a range of industries come together to complement one another, elevating everyone’s business in the process. Denny Triangle’s convenient location makes lunch all the more delicious—you’ll find Melrose Market, Barolo Ristorante, and Miller’s Guild nearby. Plus, being mere steps from both the trolley and light rail at Westlake Station, onsite parking, and the nine bus stops within walking distance makes commuting much simpler. With buzzing business meccas just a stone's throw away, joining us means you’ll be in good company. Whether you wind up in a private office or choose a shared workspace plan, WeWork Denny Triangle is where all the action is. Book a tour and see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at Denny Triangle
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Hilton Garden Sponsored Happy Hour
March 9th, 4:00PM - 5:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.