Finding Office Space in Denny Triangle
1099 Stewart St
Downtown Seattle, Seattle Address
Situated on two floors of a gleaming glass building in the heart of downtown Seattle, our Denny Triangle office space puts you in prime position to capitalize on the city's trifecta of creativity, community, and coolness. Here, teams of all sizes from a range of industries come together to complement one another, elevating everyone’s business in the process. Denny Triangle’s convenient location makes lunch all the more delicious—you’ll find Melrose Market, Barolo Ristorante, and Miller’s Guild nearby. Plus, being mere steps from both the trolley and light rail at Westlake Station, onsite parking, and the nine bus stops within walking distance makes commuting much simpler. With buzzing business meccas just a stone's throw away, joining us means you’ll be in good company. Whether you wind up in a private office or choose a shared workspace plan, WeWork Denny Triangle is where all the action is. Book a tour and see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Westlake Ave & Olive Way (.3 miles away)
- Available at 7th Ave & Stewart Street (.2 miles away)
- I-5 Express (.3 miles away)
- Howell Street & Minor Ave Station (2 blocks away); Stewart St & 9th Ave Station (3 blocks away); Howell Street & 9th Ave Station (3 blocks away)
1099 Stewart Street Seattle WA 98101
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at 1099 Stewart St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Lunch & Learn | Hacking your brain for productivityAugust 22nd,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Weaving Works Pop UpMay 16th,10:00AM - 2:00PM
- What It Takes To Be A Data AnalystMay 10th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Weaving Works Pop Up ShopApril 11th,10:00AM - 2:00PM
- Lunch & Learn | Cybersecurity with Polyverse.ioApril 4th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.