Coworking Office Space at 300 Park Ave
300 Park Ave
Manhattan, New York City Address
In one of Midtown Manhattan’s most upscale areas, this New York office space sits directly across the street from the famed Waldorf Astoria Hotel and four blocks north of Grand Central Terminal. That makes it a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are within easy walking distance, as are trains run by Metro North. It’s also easy to catch the M101, M102, M103, M1, M2, M3, M4, Q32, and M42 buses. The coworking space occupies the 12th, 13th, and 14th levels of this 26-story skyscraper, so there’s plenty of light and views of the urban skyline. There are dozens of eateries nearby, and many locals enjoy cocktails on the sunny patio at Inside Park at St. Bart’s. St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, and Radio City Music Hall are all within a few blocks. For an office that will impress clients in a neighborhood that means business, WeWork 300 Park is ideal.
What will it cost?
300 Park Avenue New York NY 10022
- 4, 5, 6, 7, S, E, M
- Manhattan Parking Park Avenue, GGMC Parking, Central Parking Parking Lot (starting at $30/hour)
- FDR Drive
- X2, X5, X22, X22A, X31, BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4, BM5, QM21, X10, X10B, X12, X14, X27, X28, X37, X38, X42, X63, X64, X68, M50
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 300 Park Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Meetup: Adventures with Agile - Transform Your MeetingsSeptember 26th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Scrum at Scale Meetup EventSeptember 12th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Housewarming with iTechArt: Superstar Speakers, Cocktails, and Bites!April 12th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Usability Testing Workshop: Validating Features with Users' FeedbackMarch 27th, 5:00PM - 6:00PM
- Soylent TastingFebruary 20th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.