156 2nd St
San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAddress
SOMA coworking space
In the dynamic neighborhood South of Market, this San Francisco office space is in a stately building dating from 1910. There are lots of period details in this coworking space, from exposed brick walls to massive windows to handsome wood floors. The newly renovated lobby leaves newcomers with a lasting first impression.
Enjoy perks on all eight floors of the dog-friendly building, from a relaxing game room to a sleek screening room. The views of the city skyline are spectacular. The space is in the sweet spot for public transportation: a five-minute walk from BART trains and 15 minutes from the Caltrain. Our centrally located office space has a cozy atmosphere that inspires our members and makes them feel at home.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Screening Room
- 10+ Person Offices
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.