Effective Date: May 25, 2018
How We Use Your Personal Information
Client. If you are a Client, when you sign up for the Services, Fieldlens uses:
- Contact Information so that we may provide the Services and a Secure Environment (“Secure Environment” as used in this Policy means both physical and online environments) in order to meet our legitimate interests in keeping our online and offline environments safe for our Clients;
- Verification Information to protect against fraud, abuse, or harm and verify your identity; and Payment Information, where appropriate, to process a financial transaction that you have requested, including your purchase of the Services, or other products and goods, in order to meet our obligations in providing the Services to you, or to meet our legitimate interests in keeping our systems secure;
- Company Information and Intellectual Property to meet our contractual obligations to provide the Services to you;
- Other Personal Information to improve our products and Services, and to better tailor and provide the Services to you. We use IP addresses to diagnose problems, administer our website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the website and mobile apps, and deliver customized, personalized content to meet our contractual obligations to you, or to advance our legitimate interests to provide the best Services possible to our Clients;
- Other Personal Information to fulfill service requests, to provide the Services that you request through our booking and sign-in tools, and to process the data or files that you input, upload, or store with the Services, such as to fulfill search queries that you submit, and to process documents that you upload to the Services, which is necessary to provide the best possible service to you; and
- Preferences, Communications and any other information that you intentionally share, send, or receive using the Services so that we can tailor marketing to you and your organization, and to meet our legitimate interests to provide the best Services possible to our Members.
Guests and Other End Users. If you are a Visitor or guest who visits a WeWork facility in connection with the Services, we use the following Personal Information about you for the following purposes in order to meet our legitimate interests to provide a simple experience for you and the Member whom you are visiting, as described below:
- Your name and email address, provided by your host at pre-registration so that we may identify you and provide you with a badge;
- Verification Information upon your arrival to verify your identity and the purpose of your visit, and protect against fraud, abuse, or harm;
- Other Personal Information to better tailor and provide the Services, such as (i) improve our products and Services; (ii) connect you with social media channels, apps, and websites; (iii) provide you with online and offline events; and (v) for our internal business purposes, such as business planning and program development;
- Other Personal Information depending upon the Services that you access, such as providing you with wifi, or Services that you request through our booking and sign-in tools; fulfilling search queries that you submit; and processing the documents that you upload to the Services; and
- If you are a Guest or Other End User who visits our website, we collect Contact Information to respond to inquiries that we receive from you, to deliver notifications and other operational communications, for troubleshooting, and to deliver advertising and promotional communications. If you are an invited guest, we will automatically send you an invitation to our Platform, and, if unanswered, a one-time follow-up invitation. Fieldlens stores this contact information only to send these invitations and evaluate their success.
We disclose Personal Information:
- to companies and organizations affiliated through common ownership with Fieldlens, and to our wider Community of contractors, service providers, and other third parties Fieldlens uses to support its business; or
- to third party partners with your consent.