Host A Corporate Event
Why Host Your Corporate Event at WeWork?
Venues for Any Corporate Event
Our selection of event spaces in NYC suit all sorts of occasions.
- The Bryant Park Ballroom at 54 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018
- Overlooking Bryant Park with a distinctly historic charm and an unforgettable spiral staircase, this event space is perfect for dinners, presentations, lectures, conferences, small fashion shows, and parties. Includes private bathrooms, a kitchen, bar, projector, and screen. Fits 100–135 people.
- The Times Square Rooftop at 1460 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10036
- Steps from the Theater District, this conveniently located, energetic venue is best suited for events that might benefit from a wraparound outdoor terrace with a spectacular view. Includes a PA system, two wireless microphones, outdoor speakers, A/V projector, and the ability to record or stream your event. Fits 125-150 people.
- The Lounge at SoHo at 173 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013
- Exposed brick walls, warm hardwood flooring, and 16’ floor-to-ceiling windows make this one of the neighborhood's most memorable spots—great for offsite meetings and presentations. Includes an A/V projector, a screen, four wireless microphones, and an internal conference room. Fits 75-100 people.
- The Workshop at W 57th at 142 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019
- Situated blocks from Central Park, Bergdorf Goodman, and The Plaza, this classic spot works well for offsite meetings, presentations, training sessions, and intimate networking events. The room can even be rearranged however you like. Includes a dedicated onsite manager, an A/V projector, and screen. Fits 25-60 people.
How Do You Host?
You don’t need to be a WeWork member to host your corporate event. Just let us know your needs and our Private Events team will help get you started.
From drawing up floor plans to sourcing vendors, procuring AV and coordinating with presenters, we handle the preliminaries.
Send your save the dates and have your guests arrive to an event space you can be proud of. We'll take care of cleanup, so all you have to do is show up.