Colonia Juarez , Mexico CityAddress
Coworking space Juarez
Two blocks from Mexico City's landmark El Ángel de la Independencia monument, the WeWork Varsovia coworking space offers members office space in one of Mexico’s main commercial districts. In addition to a large event space and spectacular views from the terrace, WeWork Varsovia is close to the Sevilla metro station stop, making access easy via public transportation.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.