Finding Coworking Space in Mexico City
Insurgentes Sur 601
, Mexico City Address
In a towering, modern building between Division del Norte and Viaducto, WeWork Insurgentes brings eight floors of unique coworking space to the longest avenue in Mexico. Our convenient location is just blocks away from the WTC, putting you and your team right in the heart of the action. You’ll find a pleasant commute by car or bus with onsite parking available and several local stops within walking distance. For cyclists, we even have bike storage in the building. When it comes to dining, this area has a wealth of options. Whether it’s casual lunches at neighborhood favorites El Sabor del Tiempo and La Taberna del Patron or client dinners at La Strega and Nagaoka, this neighborhood has it all. With so much to offer, bring your team to WeWork Insurgentes and become the office hero.
What will it cost?
Avenida de los Insurgentes 601 Col. Nápoles Ciudad de México DIF 03810
- Parking available
- Avenida Insurgentes
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
WeWork’s Unique Space in Insurgentes
WeWork Insurgentes’s design is rugged but refined, creating an energy that’ll become a driving force to help motivate your business. We’ve preserved the inherent characteristics of the space as a nod to the neighborhood’s modern architectural style. The result is a dynamic workspace that’s powerful and subdued, vibrant and calm, giving your team and guests the best of both worlds. Fruit water, printing, high speed internet—we’ve got all your workspace essentials covered. But we go even further by raising the bar with an event space, gaming room, and outdoor lounge. Come work at a space where there’s plenty to love.
Events at Insurgentes Sur 601
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Presentación Libro AWS Certified Solutions ArchitectJanuary 16th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.