San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAddress
Embarcadero Center Coworking Space
Workspace doesn’t get more quintessentially San Francisco than WeWork Embarcadero Center. Your company will feel right at home in our three floors of coworking space and private offices—all connected by an internal staircase. A wide range of businesses, both small and large, work alongside one another in creative, collaborative ways. Embarcadero Center spans four blocks in the heart of the city’s commercial district, featuring layered promenades, more than 100 shops and restaurants, and a five-screen cinema. Find the perfect mix of boardwalk strolls and industry access when you move your company into WeWork Embarcadero Center.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Coffee Bar
- Elevate your caffeination routine with a state-of-the-art espresso machine—frothed milk, anyone?
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office Space at Embarcadero Center
Designs at WeWork Embarcadero Center are inspired by the modernist/brutalist architecture of the John Portman design complex, making bold visual statements that invigorate your team and intrigue your guests. Surrounded by beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, and Ferry Building, this location will never cease to inspire. Embarcadero Center includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet. But what takes this space to the next level is its event space, new mothers’ room, and game lounge. We’ve almost got everything. You’re all that’s missing.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Recreational Games
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.