Find Coworking Space in Century City
In the heart of the LA microcosm that is Century City, WeWork offers three floors of beautifully designed office space in a 35-story glass tower. Whether you’re coming from Westwood or Santa Monica, commutes are a breeze with the 405 and 10 freeways minutes away plus onsite parking to boot. Right across the street is the revamped Westfield Mall, an upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment hub that’s home to Italian food emporium Eataly, Taiwanese fine dining establishment Din Tai Fung, and a VR entertainment center. The mall also has an outdoor event space, which hosts concerts and shows—perfect for team outings or client meetings. For a central LA workspace that redefines a serviced office, look no further than our WeWork location in Century City.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why Century City Office Space?
While designing this WeWork location, our teams tapped into the spirit of creativity to transform MGM’s former corporate headquarters into a workspace your business will love. From murals by local artists to happy plants and plush furniture, each space is built to inspire and motivate. Brainstorm with the team in one of our collaborative meeting rooms and bring everything full circle in our dynamic screening room. There’s even an outdoor patio for you and your team to work al fresco. Sad to leave your furry friends at home? No worries—we have a dog-friendly policy so that Fido and Fluffy can tag along. Find a workspace that infuses creativity and energy into your workday at WeWork.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Pet Friendly
- Ping Pong
- Screening Room
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.