222 Pacific Coast Hwy
El Segundo, Los AngelesAddress
Finding Coworking Space in El Segundo
Known for its charming downtown strip and some of the cleanest beaches in SoCal, our coworking space in El Segundo has everything your business needs to thrive. Spanning four floors in a 20-story building, enjoy beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices. Commuting is a breeze with the Metro Green Line a few minutes away and convenient parking options nearby. After work, El Segundo provides an array of local eateries to explore, including freshly caught seafood from Workshop Enoteca and burgers from R.E.D Bar and Grille. For an inviting office space that puts you in the center of the action, schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.