64-66 Rue Des Archives Paris 75 75003
View on map
Find Coworking Space in Le Marais
The neighborhood of Le Marais exudes old-world charm and modern-day functionality right in the city’s core—a perfect home for growing your business. Sitting on three floors of an aristocratic building, WeWork Coeur Marais redefines coworking space, attracting teams from fashion, law, tech, and finance. With its central location, commutes are a breeze. Straphangers traveling by Metro have the choice of Metro 11, Metro 8, and Metro 1, all just minutes away. While drivers and cyclists will rejoice knowing that they have the security and convenience of onsite parking and bike storage. Strolling around the neighborhood, you’ll find a wealth of culinary delights, perfect for client dinners or team outings. So whether it’s burgers at Bespoke, tapas and cocktails at Le Mary Celéste, or wine and cheese at Le Barav, you’ll find a winning spot for any occasion. When it comes to finding picturesque office space on Rue des Archives, look no further than WeWork Coeur Marais.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Refreshing Office Space on Rue des Archives
Strolling along the windy cobblestone streets of Le Marais, you’ll find hidden gems around every corner. From the tucked-away courtyards to provocative galleries and regal buildings, this neighborhood never ceases to inspire—and WeWork Coeur Marais is no exception. Here, luxe lounges, art-filled meeting rooms, happy plants, and custom murals create a polished but relaxed work environment. From the fine details to the all-inclusive amenities, this location was designed with you in mind. So find that perfect balance to elevate your workday: ideate in the brainstorm room, worke al fresco on the outdoor terrace, freshen up in an onsite shower, or take a quiet moment in the wellness room. Plus, dogs are welcome! Feel free to make your furry friend the most popular officemate in the building. Schedule a tour today to discover workspace that puts a fresh spin on Parisian charm.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.