501 Boylston St
Back Bay, BostonAddress
Copley Square Office Space
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after locations in Boston, WeWork’s Copley Square office space is the place to be for established businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms span two floors of this newly renovated building—and an energizing outdoor space helps you stay refreshed throughout the day. With Back Bay station just steps away, you can quickly connect to the Green and Orange Lines and regional trains. Plus, there’s onsite parking and bike storage. After work, the Boston Commons provide a perfect backdrop for celebrating team wins in style. Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities this space has to offer.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.