200 Portland St
Finding Boston Office Space on Portland Street
Ideally located between Boston’s historic North End and ever-evolving West End, WeWork 200 Portland sits at the crossroads of the past, present, and future—a strategic home for your growing business. This location offers members from a range of industries, including finance, design, tech, and law four floors of beautiful coworking space and private offices in a charming, recently renovated brick building. With North Station, Interstate 93, and plenty of parking nearby, commuting is convenient for straphangers and carpoolers alike. Looking to celebrate a team win after work? Catch a concert or game at neighboring TD Garden, which is just around the corner. Plus, neighborhood hotspots like Ward 8, Regina Pizzeria, and Neptune Oyster give you ample options for client dinners and team lunches. Make your next move and join WeWork 200 Portland today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Our Unique Coworking Space Near Boston’s North Station
Once two separate buildings, we’ve reimagined the space at 200 Portland Street to create one wholly unique office environment, complete with custom art and plenty of room for productivity. Our designs here are a juxtaposition of modern and industrial details that reflect the neighborhood’s rich history and promising future. Teams will appreciate the impressive atriums on the fifth and sixth floors, which flood the common areas and neighboring offices with natural light throughout the day. Designs aside, this coworking space comes alive with its vibrant community of creators, dreamers, and doers—and our supportive onsite Community team. Micro-roasted coffee, fresh fruit water, and around-the-clock cleaning services are just a few of the added perks we offer at this location to help make your workweek go smoothly Monday through Friday. Book a tour to learn more today.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.