Finding Office Space in Melbourne CBD
114 William St
, Melbourne Address
For a professional office environment in the heart of Melbourne Central Business District, look no further than WeWork’s William Street coworking space. Occupying two floors in a 22-story building, this location welcomes a diverse mix of growing and established businesses across a variety of sectors. Beyond our hallmark offerings like conference rooms, inviting lounges, and private offices, teams of all sizes will enjoy access to onsite showers and convenient bike storage. And with Southern Cross and Flagstaff Stations just minutes away, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
114 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Flagstaff Station (7 minute walk) | Southern Cross Station (7 minute walk)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.