1 W Monroe St
Finding Offices on State Street
Ideally located in the heart of the Loop, WeWork State Street borders both the Financial District and the Theatre District, making this location a true fusion of business and culture. In renovated top floors of the former Academy of Fine Arts, modern innovation meets traditional architecture, encouraging a vibrant mix of members—from tech startups and freelance designers to logistics and consulting firms. Only two short blocks from seven major L lines means your team can easily get where they need to go. Try Revival Food Hall for a quick lunch, or Cochon Volant for a more upscale dining experience—perfect for impressing clients. Nurture your next idea at WeWork State Street, where art, commerce, and nature mingle.
What will it cost?
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
State Street Coworking Offices
The close proximity to both Millenium and Grant Park contributed to our pastoral design of the space. We’ve brought the best of outdoor parks into our indoor workspace. Nature-inspired wallpaper, sun-drenched lounges, and plenty of indoor foliage—including a moss wall—provide breaths of fresh air whether you’re meeting, focusing, or networking. With private offices, conference rooms, coworking spaces, lounge areas, and even an arcade, we offer space that is conducive to all types of work styles. Your business will fit right in at State Street.
- Ping Pong
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.