1601 Vine Street Los Angeles CA 90028
View on map
Finding Office Space on Vine Street
Ideally located in the bustling, historic part of Hollywood, WeWork Vine is three floors of collaborative office space in a brand new building on Vine Street that will make you and your team feel like stars. Straddling the main corridors of Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd, this Los Angeles coworking space is filled with members who work in entertainment, as well as small startups and more established companies. With the storied Hollywood Pantages Theatre and Walk of Fame nearby, as well as a wealth of tasty restaurants and trendy bars, you’ll have plenty of options for entertaining clients or treating your team to a night on the town. Whether you’re coming from Burbank, Downtown, or Mid-City, commuting is a breeze with easy access to the 101, the Metro Red Line, and the DASH bus. Elevate your workday and find out why everybody comes to Hollywood at WeWork Vine.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Vine Street Shared Office Spaces
With welcoming common areas, art-filled spaces, and inspired designs, you’ll feel a world away from the busy streets of Hollywood at WeWork Vine. This all-glass building captures plenty of light and L.A. views, energizing your team and impressing your clients. Plus, you’ll have access to need-to-have amenities like high speed internet, private phone booths, and printing, in addition to nice-to-have perks like an unlimited stream of micro-roasted coffee, refreshing fruit water, and onsite staff to support you throughout the workweek. Join WeWork today for a coworking office on Vine Street that puts you in the center of the action.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Events at Vine
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
LA Steemit Community Meet-Up
February 26th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
American Marketing Association: Healthcare Marketing Panel
February 28th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.