Coworking Space in Portland
Power and Light Building
, Portland Address
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, our Power + Light Building office space lets you blend the line between work and play like never before. Ideal for teams of all sizes, enjoy three floors of beautiful private offices, collaborative workspaces, and modern conference rooms—plus a pet-friendly policy, onsite showers, and an inviting outdoor space that truly set the space apart. This central location is also ideal for commuters, with convenient access to onsite bike storage, parking, and a variety of bus lines all nearby. After work, Pioneer Square Mall provides an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options to explore. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to WeWork’s Plaza Blocks coworking space.
What will it cost?
920 SW 6th Ave Portland OR 97204
- Metropolitan Garage - Lot #47 (in-building) | Jackson Tower - Lot #59 (one block away)
- Sunset Highway & I-405 (0.5 miles)
- 15 and 51 lines at SW Salmon & Park (one block) | Downtown Express at Hilton Hotel (one block) | 4, 30, 99, 105, 134, 199 lines at SW 6th & Taylor (one block)
- BIKETOWN at SW 3rd Ave & SW Morrison St (4 blocks)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at Power and Light Building
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Giving Blood | Lunch & LearnSeptember 19th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Global TA Day Celebration with Dean De CostaSeptember 5th, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
- Biketown Turns 2 | Happy HourJuly 19th, 3:30PM - 6:30PM
- Farmers MarketJuly 18th,11:00AM - 1:00PM
- Community WorkshopJuly 17th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.