Finding Coworking Office Space on Ginza Six
Located in Tokyo’s most famous upmarket shopping, dining, and entertainment district, WeWork Ginza Six features office space that’ll inspire your team and captivate your guests. Our coworking space offers businesses of all shapes and sizes the chance to set up shop in this bustling commercial center. With a luxury shopping mall at the building's base, Ginza Station steps away, and a smorgasbord of lunch options nearby, convenience is a key perk of this location. Plus, the Kabukiza Theater and Hakuhinkan Toy Park offer after-work entertainment that’s sure to please. Get in on the action and join us at WeWork Ginza Six.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Shared Office Space on Ginza Six?
Tokyo is a vibrant city with a rich history and an electrifying culture. We’ve bottled up all that energy and unleashed it in a penthouse-level workspace whose views put your team in the mood to create. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom art that inspires bigger ideas. Your old office might have had coffee maker, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar that helps members think even faster. We’ve considered every detail—even added a Wellness Room and a Brainstorming Room. That’s not to mention our shared rooftop outdoor space, a great spot to hold a one-on-one or take a moment to appreciate the sight of the city. WeWork Ginza Six is exactly where you want to be.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.