Finding an Office Near Madison Square Park
Occupying two levels of a handsome 12-story building between two of the city’s prettiest parks—Gramercy Square and Madison Square—our Gramercy office space is a sweet spot. Just half a block from the 6 and two blocks from the N, Q, and R lines, your commute is lightning fast. Many of the members here, though, including representatives from PR, marketing, and media companies, actually live nearby. For that lunchtime grab-and-go, Shake Shack’s original outpost is a favorite. To impress clients, Eataly is a bit more upscale and also close to home. The bar scene is unbeatable, with favorites like Live Bait, The Globe, and Ampersand within easy walking distance. For a happening place to base your business, head to WeWork Gramercy.
What will it cost?
- 23rd Street/Broadway: N, R. 23rd Street/Park Ave South: 6. 14th Street-Union Square: 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R
- Campion Parking Corp ($39/day)
- M1, M2, M3, M23, M101, M102, M103
120 E 23rd St New York NY 10010
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Office Hours with ATTCKMay 3rd, 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Kom Happy Hour With UsFebruary 9th, 3:00PM - 5:00PM
- Kettlebell Kitchen Lunch & LearnMarch 7th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- WeWork FC Soccer PracticeMarch 6th, 7:00AM - 8:00AM
- Trumaker Pop-Up ShopFebruary 23rd,12:00PM - 2:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.