161 Castlereagh St
161 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000
161 Castlereagh St
Finding Office Space for Rent in Sydney’s CBD
Spanning the entire 26th floor of this state-of-the-art skyscraper, WeWork’s shared office space in Sydney’s CBD makes an impactful first impression. Join some of the city’s top professionals in our light-filled lounge areas, sleek private offices, and unique conference rooms—and enjoy sweeping views of the Harbour and Royal Botanic Gardens while you’re at it. Commuting to the office is a breeze with Town Hall and St. James train stations just blocks away, and more than a dozen bus routes right nearby. Plus, there’s bike storage and onsite showers for those who commute by bicycle. Need a break between meetings? Walk with a colleague through the historic Hyde Park or grab an espresso from the sustainable coffee roasters downstairs. Everything you need is waiting at WeWork’s coworking space in Sydney’s CBD. Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.