Yeoksam Station II
Find Yeoksam Station II Coworking Office Space
Located in the illustrious Gangnamgu district of Seoul, WeWork’s Yeoksam Station II space is abuzz with innovation and opportunity. Offering a prime address in the booming tech hub of Teheran Valley, WeWork is renovating the entire building to offer common areas, phone booths, and private office spaces suited for teams of all sizes. This sought-after location is just steps from Yeoksam metro station, with onsite parking available. World-renowned eateries and entertainment are one station away, as well as easy access to COEX exhibition hall and the world’s largest underground mall. For a shared office space that’s modern and inviting, WeWork Yeoksam Station II is the place to be.
What will it cost?
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique to this Building
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.