Finding Coworking Offices at the Spectrum Center
Directly across the street from the Spectrum Center, one of Southern California’s most popular entertainment spots, this Irvine coworking space is a thriving community designed to inspire. Located in a sleek glass tower, WeWork Spectrum Center occupies the entire third and fourth floors. Whether businesses need a single desk or an entire floor, they turn to WeWork for unique, convenient workspace that’s overflowing with amenities. Treat yourself to a meal at stellar restaurants like the Gramercy Tavern or Cafe Mogador, or laugh it up at a nearby comedy show. Parking is right across the street and features bike storage and a charging station for electric vehicles. If you’re looking for a shared working space in one of the area’s most sought-after neighborhoods, it’s hard to beat WeWork Spectrum Center.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Spectrum Center Coworking Spaces
Dating back only to the ‘60s, Irvine is a new city that’s still developing and finding its voice. Our coworking spaces at Spectrum Center are the newest addition to the city’s evolution. Vibrant colors and bold designs are sure to inspire and engage your team, offering an unforgettably fun experience for visiting clients. The interior design—some of it inspired by Wes Anderson’s film The Grand Budapest Hotel—includes a neon sculpture of a dog and other whimsical touches. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like onsite staff, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. The wide windows provide breathtaking views of the surrounding neighborhood and a patio on the first floor encourages teams to enjoy the warm weather. To top it off, the building has a state-of-the-art gym on the second floor. Elevate your business and add a fresh touch to your workday at WeWork Spectrum Center.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.