Finding Office Space in Marine Gateway
Located in South Vancouver’s vibrant town center, our Marine Gateway coworking space puts you at the forefront of the district’s bustling business scene. With three floors in a modern high-rise, this location gives your team access to stunning views, airy common areas, unique meeting rooms, and individual work nooks designed to maximize productivity. There’s no need to travel to congested downtown Vancouver for amazing amenities and space. Commuting to WeWork Marine Gateway from nearby Oakridge, Richmond, or Burnaby is a breeze with onsite parking and direct access to the Canada Line directly from the building. YVR is only a 10-minute drive away and buses 3, 10, 15, 17, and 100 are within walking distance. Need a break between meetings? Take advantage of the gym downstairs (free for WeWork members), or treat your team to an impromptu lunch at one of the many bars and restaurants nearby. Part of the up-and-coming Cambie Corridor, WeWork’s shared office space in Marine Gateway sits at the heart of a rapidly-growing community of high-achieving professionals from around the world. Schedule your visit to get in on the action and grow your business today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Event space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fitness Center
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.