Luxa C/Tánger-Badajoz Barcelona B 08018
View on map
Finding Coworking Space on Glòries
Sitting proudly on nine full floors of a gleaming glass building at the junction of two of Barcelona’s busiest thoroughfares, WeWork at Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes is a coworking space for winners. This neighborhood is a hub for companies focused in technology and innovation, but our convenient workspace welcomes businesses of all sizes—no matter their pursuit. With onsite parking and a mere three minute stroll to both the 6 and 7 buses and Metro Glòries, your commute is simple. Looking for drinking and dining? While nearby restaurants like El Quinto and Catacroquet offer delicious lunches and snazzy client dinners, clubs like Razzmatazz are the perfect spot for lively after-work drinks with the team. Finally, take a 10 minute drive to the beach of Bogatelli for some midday sunshine. There’s plenty to enjoy at WeWork.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Tánger-Badajoz Serviced Office Space?
Just as the city of Barcelona has seen great leaps and bounds in recent years, our WeWork space at Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes does the same for Tánger-Badajoz serviced office space. Our spacious, unique common areas, micro-roasted coffee, and weekly events are a huge draw—but that’s not all. This location truly prioritizes work-life balance with an outdoor space that’s perfect for a quick recharge or one-on-one, and an event space suitable for your next lecture or panel. Plus,with a meditation room for finding your zen, a wellness room for staying fit, showers to keep you fresh, and a game room for entertainment, you may never want to leave. That’s not to mention its dog-friendly policy—even your pup can get in on the action. Join us at WeWork today.
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.