Office Space in Raffles Place
, Singapore Address
Welcoming members across a range of industries, our office space in Raffles Place delivers a sought-after address and unparalleled amenities amidst the irrefutable allure of Singapore. Beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities including onsite staff, fully-stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Close to the vibrant Lau Pa Sat market, you’ll have plenty of options for entertaining clients, celebrating team wins, or simply grabbing a quick lunch. Plus, convenient access to parking and the Telok Ayer/Raffles Place train station make it easy to stay connected throughout the city. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
36 Robinson Road Singapore 068877
- Telok Ayer/ Raffles Place
- Robinson Road & Cross St
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Events at City House
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- City House: Oktoberfest Shiok La!October 26th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Awareness On The Go™October 18th, 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- The Politics of RepresentationOctober 4th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- Happy Hour: Margarita Madness!September 28th, 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- The Fifty Shades of Green: Because there are many ways to be an EntrepreneurSeptember 25th, 7:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.