8 Cross St
Coworking Space in Singapore’s Raffles Place
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after locations in Singapore, our coworking space in Raffles Place welcomes a diverse mix of growing and established businesses across a variety of sectors. Four floors of beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities including onsite staff, fully-stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Ideal for commuters, enjoy convenient access to Telok Ayer Station and parking nearby. With lively nightlife and a variety of upscale dining options to choose from, this booming Central Business District location offers something for everyone. Schedule a visit today to learn more.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.