18 West 18th Street
18 West 18th Street New York NY 10011
18 West 18th Street
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
West 18th Street Coworking Space
The epitome of everything NYC has to offer, our West 18th Street coworking space delivers unrivaled style, innovation, and resources right to your doorstep. Teams of all sizes will feel at home in our dog-friendly Union Square space spanning seven floors and featuring hallmark amenities like onsite staff, fully-stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. In close proximity to the F, M, L, 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains and surrounded by a wide variety of eateries, retail shops, and entertainment options, this vibrant neighborhood offers something for everyone. Schedule your visit today to get in on this fresh workspace.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.