152 St Georges Terrace
152 St Georges Terrace Perth, WA 6000
152 St Georges Terrace152 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Find Office Space in Central Park Tower, Perth
Situated in an iconic complex at the heart of the city, our coworking space in Central Park Tower is the ideal launchpad for your next venture. Your team will stay energized and collaborative in our light-filled lounges, while agile workstations and fully equipped conference rooms help fuel focus. Commuting is a breeze with the Perth Underground Station and the ferries at Elizabeth Quay nearby. After work, choose between waterfront cocktails in East Perth and the Botanic Gardens in West Perth—this location puts you at the center of it all. Make your mark in this vibrant hub of business at WeWork 152 St Georges Terrace. Schedule a visit today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available depending on the country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available depending on the country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging (£50/month) is available depending on the country.
Location152 St Georges Terrace Perth, WA 6000
Joondalup & Mandurah Lines at Perth Underground Station (5 minute walk)
Our team are here for you throughout the working week, from front-desk service to personalised support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V equipment and unexpected details such as customised wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & social events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique common areas
The heart and soul of our locations, these lounges are living room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.